Sunday, June 12, 2011

Camping Out!

This past weekend some friends and I had a little overnight camp out. It was so much fun, we made chicken patties and hot dogs and it was all delicious but the best part was the squeezies drinks they are so yummy! We are kind of addicted right now, but for a good reason they are all sorts of delicious. So we pitched our tent (with no instructions, but we figured it out) it was awesome there was three pieces that connected together, it was freaking great that way we could talk to each other (like a family :) ) My BBL Brit and I bought some footie pj's a little while ago and we put them to use, even though they are so toasty.. and of course we had to take some pics (that are priceless) they truly brought out the kids in us. I don't think that have worn any since I was a child, the only disadvantage to them is the temperature change, one minute you are hot (so you take off blankets) and the next you're cold so you cover back up.. There a pain but so worth the fashion statement!!


The next morning we made bacon, sausage and chocolate chip waffles (which I had never had before) that were so yummy. Soon after it was time to get all cleaned up so we could get ready for the work week ahead of us :( . I didn't want it to be over but every good thing has to come to an end, but here are some pictures :).















No comments:

Post a Comment